Tekken's Ultimate FX - Mapped for Midi Fighter 3D [Beta Testing Thread] - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Traktor 10.13

Yo Stewe,

Used this mapping all summer. Love it...a few little things, that were corrected with a USB pull(the 3rd delay, on the delay roll row froze up my s8 on two occasions). Other than that...I updated to 10.13 and it seems like the Page selection doesn't trigger anymore.

I am going to do a reinstall before my gig tonight and see if that helps, but wanted to give you the heads up. LMK if this is a known thing.

Thanks again for an awesome map.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danegermagne View Post
    Yo Stewe,

Used this mapping all summer. Love it...a few little things, that were corrected with a USB pull(the 3rd delay, on the delay roll row froze up my s8 on two occasions). Other than that...I updated to 10.13 and it seems like the Page selection doesn't trigger anymore.

I am going to do a reinstall before my gig tonight and see if that helps, but wanted to give you the heads up. LMK if this is a known thing.

Thanks again for an awesome map.
    1) This is might be a Traktor bug. Something related to integration of Kontrol S8.

2) Page functions are still working for me. I don't think this got something to do with latest Traktor update since the modifiers haven't been updated with this one - this bug with unresponsive Page Selector Menu is possible only in cases when having "Four Bank Mode Enabled" in the Midifighter Utility. Try to reimport the MFS file and see if that works.

Figured out it would be nice to have control over Slot Mute, Slot FX ON and VU-Meter. Anyone into STEM Deck support in this mapping?

Been using this for the effects all summer and then brought the f1 out again to use for stems, if it means i could get everything and only use the MF3D as an all in one controller and not have three controllers (MF3D, F1 X1) would be happy to test it out and work on giving you feedback.
    Sadly i have not got to use all the things on this when playing out at clubs as when using cd timecode i am stuck on 2.6.8, cause of the cue jump bug all versions after this release have, but at home i have ripped and developed some crazy good techniques, the minute the timecode bug is sorted i can then take those things to the club..lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDeLima View Post
    Been using this for the effects all summer and then brought the f1 out again to use for stems, if it means i could get everything and only use the MF3D as an all in one controller and not have three controllers (MF3D, F1 X1) would be happy to test it out and work on giving you feedback.
    Sadly i have not got to use all the things on this when playing out at clubs as when using cd timecode i am stuck on 2.6.8, cause of the cue jump bug all versions after this release have, but at home i have ripped and developed some crazy good techniques, the minute the timecode bug is sorted i can then take those things to the club..lol
    Only thing you'd be missing out would be faders for Slot Volume. I'm working on 4 Stem Deck mapping for MF 3D that I could port in to one of the pages of the Ultimate3D mapping.

Row 1:
    Slot 1 VU | Slot 2 VU | Slot 3 VU | Slot 4 VU

Row 2:
    Slot 1 Mute | Slot 2 Mute | Slot 3 Mute | Slot 4 Mute

Row 3:
    Slot 1 FX | Slot 2 FX | Slot 3 FX | Slot 4 FX

Row 4 would be dedicated to handy Slot presets.
    All Slots Mute ON/OFF | All Slots FX ON/OFF | Clear Preset / Shift (use in combination with rows #2 and #3 to Solo that slot)

Tech Wizard

Bumping this because I just bought a 3D. Really looking forward to trying this mapping on 2.10. I can't imagine this is still getting updated but can you imagine a 3rd page of FX combos?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberninjitsu View Post
    Bumping this because I just bought a 3D. Really looking forward to trying this mapping on 2.10. I can't imagine this is still getting updated but can you imagine a 3rd page of FX combos?
    Totally possible to add a third FX page or fourth really.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Totally possible to add a third FX page or fourth really.
    Any chance you'll be adding a third or 4th page out of the goodness of your heart for the DJTechtools community?

This is pretty much the de-facto mapping for effects for the 3D

Quote Originally Posted by cyberninjitsu View Post
    Any chance you'll be adding a third or 4th page out of the goodness of your heart for the DJTechtools community?

This is pretty much the de-facto mapping for effects for the 3D
    Noted for MF3D.
    I think that I'm going to delete all deck page mappings and make this purely an effects controller with more FX pages.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Noted for MF3D.
    I think that I'm going to delete all deck page mappings and make this purely an effects controller with more FX pages.
    That would be a dream come true. Several of us have enough controllers to manage all the deck stuff and use the 3D solely for effects.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast