Tekken's Ultimate FX - Mapped for Midi Fighter 3D [Beta Testing Thread]
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Default Tekken's Ultimate FX - Mapped for Midi Fighter 3D [Beta Testing Thread]

Hey Guys,

As some of you remember, I was busy working on the MF3D version of very popular Tekken's Ultimate FX mapping for the Kontrol F1. This mapping also has two pages of a same instant effects with improved button LED feedback, deck assignments and "Capture FX" button. There is also some free buttons (three of them) left for new suggestions - see the image for full details:

FX MODE:

Change log:
    • Echo Freeze button ignores the "Capture FX" mode.
    • Reverse effect works as a "Hold" type button only.
    • FX Page #2 LED's are color coded for effect groups.
    • Page #1/Capture OFF - T3 Delay supercombo - (hold any combination of all four buttons to activate the Freeze button)
    • Page #2/Capture OFF - Beatmasher supercombo (hold any combination of all four buttons to activate the Transpose sweep effect)
    • Tilt Forwards to activate Tape Delay (Richie Hawtin effect)
    • Macro effect control by tilting your 3D sideways.
    • Tilt the MF towards yourself to adjust the Reverse Grain effect parameter.
    • Use side corner buttons to assign decks. The corner arcade button pulsating LED will indicate deck assignment

DECK MODE:

Download Tekken 3D FX beta from here:
    Ultimate_3D_Beta_v0.1.2.zip
    I appreciate your time guys.

-Stewe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Stewe; 05-16-2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Updated Mapping and Description

great! now I need a MidiFighter 3D... or better say ...money

Any bugs hunted?

whoa... sorry bro, i been away out the country and totally missed this and your message, i will have a look at this over the weekend and then also send you a private message.. stoked to see this on midifighter.

Tech Convert

I feel very honored
    Good that this is now available for the MF3D!

The bad is that I can't test it by myself. Please DJTT, send me a free MF3D!

But Stewe, where are the other 5 pages?

DarioDeLima posted this request in Forums and I liked his idea. I'd usually hard test this on my own but since I have other mappings in works I need to take care of that first..

We still have three unused buttons which one of them can link any new ideas in up to 16 available presets - plenty of room for things like freeze, all transport controls, browser, plooper, add remix deck to FX, slicer grat, automations, or what ever else you guys can think of! Suggestions are welcome!! I'd be glad to use it and keep this mapping updated

played around with this over the weekend and all seems to work fine, found an issue with the T3 Super combo delay where when 4 buttons are pressed it does not engage the freeze effect, when pressed the effect is active but the orange light in the feedback does not turn on, thus the effect does not trigger.Also the beatmasher transpose on page 1 does not always trigger, its hit and miss sometimes it transposes other times just stays on the beatmasher effect, yeah we have been discussing the ploop or the using the key knob to play tones in tekkens forum, those are the two we are most excited about along with the new freeze effect, below are the links we have been looking at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRaQbiOmoi0#t=90

From the five minute mark in the next video

and then obviously the plopping video from Shiftee

Last edited by DarioDeLima; 12-12-2014 at 10:18 AM.

1) Delay T3 Freeze button was broken but I can't reproduce the other issue with Trigger/LED feedback right now. Try to re-import the mapping and check it again - it could be that T3D buttons modifier can break with some specific order of button presses. I'll put this one on my radar and send the ghost buster team to search the area.

2) Beatmasher doesn't trigger the Transpose on the Page 1. Did you mean for the TTFX? This also works for me - perhaps your CPU couldn't process all data every time (had this kind of issues before on my Windows machine). What are your system spec?

3) OK - cool suggestions. I can start working on new pages today.
    This is what I have in mind:

• basic transport
    • hotcues, cueroll
    • key adjust
    • looper: set, size, roll
    • plooper
    • freeze mode
    • browser
    • gridder

How about we find some way to combine plooper and Key knob in one Page? I'm familiar with ulrafine loop mappings and I love to apply LFO, Gater and Transpose/Pitch to create rhythms and bass wobbles out of the simple micro loop. We just need to combine find perfect layout.

Re-Installed the mapping and still have the Delay T3 supercombo gremlin..lol, yes i meant the TTFX, sorry my bad, as for my laptop specs...
    Mabook Pro 15"
    2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
    16GB memory
    will look through the mapping see if i can find where the command is for the feedback to be activated when using the supercombo, will be good practice for me in learning more about mapping...

As for your suggestions on what you have planned for new pages,think that covers most tings, great to see this mapping being made available to midifighter users. What is gridder, you mean like a beatgrid page?
    Loop rolls would be great on the midifighter with its arcade buttons, i have tried them on pads before and although it works at times you find the pads sticking or not really activating as run your fingers along them in a rythmic style...If that makes sense..lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDeLima View Post
    Re-Installed the mapping and still have the Delay T3 supercombo gremlin..lol,
    T3Delay freeze button is fixed now. I'm not sure what other issues with LED feedback do you have?

yes i meant the TTFX, sorry my bad, as for my laptop specs...
    Mabook Pro 15"
    2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
    16GB memory
    will look through the mapping see if i can find where the command is for the feedback to be activated when using the supercombo, will be good practice for me in learning more about mapping...
    Do you also have any issues with your latency?
    Try to delete the TraktorSettings.tsi file and then restart Traktor. (don't forget to backup first)
    This file can get corrupted - I refresh it during every time I drink my morning coffee.

As for your suggestions on what you have planned for new pages,think that covers most tings, great to see this mapping being made available to midifighter users. What is gridder, you mean like a beatgrid page?
    It's a beat grid heaven
    I've already added Transport, Beatjump and Looping pages, I'll be working on the Freeze/Slicer mode today and post new version very soon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast