[Deep House] believe in champions - (i took advantage of the NI sale and got alicia's keys)FREE DL
    Tech Mentor

Default believe in champions - (i took advantage of the NI sale and got alicia's keys)FREE DL

as the title stated, i bought Alicia's keys and wanted to test out this instrument. I'm really pleased with the sound of Alicia's key's, 10/10 would recommend.

its a private link, but it should work.

thanks!

Nice job. Reminds me of some of the old Larry Herd stuff, which I guess is a compliment.

The longer piano chords sounded a bit thin after the initial attack to me though. Maybe it's my headphones, the fact I'm dead tired and still at work, or something else? (probably just me)
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Mentor

thanks for the listen! I've never heard of Larry Heard before, but i searched him a bit and can see the similarities. It was the sound and atmosphere i was going for, but the Larry Heard tracks have a nice bass line, where as i dont have a bass line at all.

The Longer Piano chords are a little thin, im still trying to figure out how to make it a bit juicer (I have no idea what I'm doing)

Going to DL some Larry Heard now and get some more inspiration.

If you're into deep house, which it appears you are - you owe it to yourself to check out Larry Heard, AKA Mr. Fingers. Some consider him to be the godfather of deep house.

Keep doing what you're doing and practicing my friend.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad