Anybody know how to make a repetitive wobble bass?

Default Anybody know how to make a repetitive wobble bass?

I recently listened to the DnB song "Someone" by Friction ft. McLean and in the drop there's this really awesome wobble bass that just keeps repeating itself and I wanna know how to make it. Something like the video below:
    I wanna make this in FL Studio using some stock plugins since I don't have any VST plugins, preferebly Sytrus or the 3xOSC. If anyone can figure out any ideas please reply, thanks!
    Mixtrack Pro | Virtual DJ 7.0.5 | Beats by Dre Pro | FL Studio 11 | Akai LPK25 | HP 2000| Windows 8.1

My Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/garrettnelsonofficial

This is likely a beat synced LFO playing triplets. I'm not a FL user so I'm not sure how you would recreate it there but on what ever synth you have, try assigning the LFO to the low pass filter with a modulation rate between 1/16 and 1/8 (could be labeled 1/12 or triplets or something).

Tech Wizard

Ah the good old liquid dancefloor LFO bassline! AI's Desperado is the undisputed classic for this kind of sound, and Chase & Status' Take Me Away is another good example.

It's a bit cheesy these days so hard to pull it off. Friction does love a bit of cheese though (#frictionlean lol!)

make a bass sound with loads of harmonics, perhaps a sine at the bottom, with a sawtooth an octave up (or +19 semi-tones for extra juciness)
    lowpass filter
    LFO on the filter cutoff

This Friction bassline sounds like a Virus - pretty popular synth in D&B right now, though pretty much any wavetable synth will do.

You can download a free demo of Massive that lets you use it for 30 minutes. If you can work quite fast and remember to bounce down your sounds before the time runs out, you can get some Massive sounds in your tunes for free

I like to bounce out a really long sample in the root note (eg F like most D&B) then load it into a sampler. This way as you play different notes the LFO speed will vary slightly giving you a bit more subtle variation in your tune.

PS the prototypes remix of this tune takes the cheese to a whole other level!
    PPS try turning the "LFO Re-trigger" on and off - really changes the sound / rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by garrett2169 View Post
    I recently listened to the DnB song "Someone" by Friction ft. McLean and in the drop there's this really awesome wobble bass that just keeps repeating itself and I wanna know how to make it. Something like the video below:
    I wanna make this in FL Studio using some stock plugins since I don't have any VST plugins, preferebly Sytrus or the 3xOSC. If anyone can figure out any ideas please reply, thanks!

To me, this sounds like a job for Reaktor Lazer Bass.
    Check out this youtube video: