Calgarc's New Place
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Calgarc's New Place

So, i recently recloated to montreal. I have been living in my new place for a week now. I have a new space to setup, looks like i will be paying a visit to the store of cardboard furniture. any ideas?? http://sta.sh/2cdprih5uwr?edit=1

I still have to grab the rest of my gear from Ottawa. here are a few more pics

Default Welcome to montreal!

Hey dude, welcome to montreal, definitely a great city for partying and DJs/producers.

You got a sweet apartment there... which area of montreal

Ibanez....? Nice.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Ibanez....? Nice.
    the Japs make the best musical things

Well... the more expensive ranges of Ibanez are awesome. Though the cheap ones really live up to their price, if you ask me.

Though this one seems pretty solid.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Looks good.

The utby table frame is good for DJ gear. I think that's the name. They don't make the tabletop anymore, but it should be easy to find a rectangle of actual wood instead of cardboard for about the same money.

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Well... the more expensive ranges of Ibanez are awesome. Though the cheap ones really live up to their price, if you ask me.

Though this one seems pretty solid.

af105NT, it was their highest end model at the time (2001) https://sta.sh/27ypepdawsc?edit=1

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    Looks good.

The utby table frame is good for DJ gear. I think that's the name. They don't make the tabletop anymore, but it should be easy to find a rectangle of actual wood instead of cardboard for about the same money.
    they still sell them "linmon" for 13-30 bucks depending on size. I got that one for free though lol. the lack I used for the 4th leg, is actually 19" rack compatible, so i can bolt my gear in there

Lack racks are kind of cool as long as your gear is light enough to work (or if you can stack things from the bottom up).

I looked into it for a while (for computer stuff, not audio gear), but I ended up abandoning the idea because the legs would have just broken. One of the desks I was given at some point also happens to be just the right width and actually wood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast