MC3000 with Numark TTX Help?
    Tech Convert

Default MC3000 with Numark TTX Help?

Hi Guys,

Still sort of new to the whole DJ thing, I have a Denon MC3000 and I also have a pair of Numark TTX's.
    I would like to be able to run all 4 decks at some point and mix between MP3 and vinyls.

I was told I would need to slave the MC3000 by using another mixer? How do I go about this?

I am also running Traktor 2 Pro.

Cheers!

Matt

You "could" do that with say...
    1. another controller that has standalone capability (connect MC3000 to laptop but use the soundcard (ASIO driver) in the other standalone controller, connect TTX's to phono inputs on the standalone...)
    2. mixer with integrated soundcard (same as before, by using the mixer's soundcard as output of Traktor decks and switching between usb/phono inputs on channels)

My vote: just sell the MC3000 and buy Denon MC6000 or NI S4 or DDJ-SX2.
    Last edited by SlayForMoney; 12-11-2014 at 09:58 AM.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    You "could" do that with say...
    1. another controller that has standalone capability (connect MC3000 to laptop but use the soundcard (ASIO driver) in the other standalone controller, connect TTX's to phono inputs on the standalone...)
    2. mixer with integrated soundcard (same as before, by using the mixer's soundcard as output of Traktor decks and switching between usb/phono inputs on channels)

My vote: just sell the MC3000 and buy Denon MC6000 or NI S4 or DDJ-SX2.
    Thanks for your response!
    I have taken your advice and upgraded to the MC6000. Next step will be finding out how to configure it properly.