Any guides too configure MC6000 with Numark TTX
    Tech Convert

Default Any guides too configure MC6000 with Numark TTX

Hi Guys,

So I have a MC6000 and x2 Numark TTX. I would like to configure them to a basic set up. Is there any guides to this?

Thanks a lot.

Matt

Tech Guru

Don't you just plug the tables into the controller?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Don't you just plug the tables into the controller?
    Im not sure, I mean the config on tractor always confuses me!

Cheers

Matt

Tech Guru

Why are you using Traktor for the vinyl? Treat the tables as external inputs.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Are you trying to use the turntables for timecode?

Tech Convert

Hi there,

Yes I am currently trying to use them for timecode (if that means to mix with aswell as my mp3 tracks)

I want the two turntables on channel 3/4. I really am useless with the configuration! I am researching into this myself. Just hoping someone has already done this.

Thanks

Matt

Officially, you can't use MC6000 with timecode to control Traktor (only NI S4 can do that) unless you use the registry hack.
    If you use it (Youtube how ) you will need to have Traktor Scratch Pro licence (not Traktor Pro) and have MC6000 (i guess mk1, not mk2?) updated to the last firmware version.
    Only the latest firmware version enables MC6000 mk1 to do DVS for all "open"software (prior to that, timecode signal is not sent via USB when volume faders are at 0%) - have no idea why Denon didn't do a press release of this.
    If you need additional help, go to denondj forums and do a search, there are several forum threads on it.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Convert

Oh how boring! haha Yes I am running the mk2! So what your saying is that its possible to do it but you have to just a bit of a fiddle about! I get frustrated only because I have seen so many on youtube with the set up I want, but no Tut!

I appreciate your help by the way dude!

If you use mk2 then no firmware update is required for DVS. But still, check if you have the latest version
    Yes, you will need to "fiddle about", if you're not prepared to do so (that hack is harder to do on a mac) - buy a Audio 4/6/8/10 interface.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Or, if you're not willing to do any hacking, use Mixx/Mixvibes/Virtual DJ instead of Traktor. Mixx is free, the other 2 will cost you money, but they will all do timecode.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud