B2B Setup Help?

Thread: B2B Setup Help?

Default B2B Setup Help?

Hey guys, I’m new here and I think I’m in a bit of a pickle. Tonight, I’m playing a one-track-each B2B DJ set with a friend. The club we’re playing at has two CDJ2000s and a DJM900 mixer for a setup, and he’ll be using CDs. I, on the other hand, use Traktor to DJ. Now I’ve played shows like this before and hooked my S2 controller up to the mixer and been good to go, but the DJ booth tonight doesn’t have the space to accommodate it. I’ve also used Traktor w/o my controller and linked it to the pair of CDJs using HID mode, but since we just have two CDJs to use between the both of us, I was wondering if:

1. I can use just one of the CDJs and link it to Traktor and my computer using HID mode, while he uses one CDJ with his CDs (preferable method).

2. I can rock up with my music on a USB stick and use that on one CDJ2000 while he uses the other CDJ2000 for his CDs (my next preference).

3. The mixer is affected at all by this.

4. And will I require an external sound card/audio interface at all?

Any help would be appreciated and I promise I’ll send you all blessings through the power of the universe

You can just use CDJ asio as your soundcard, plug the one cdj you will be using into traktor and utilize HID. Youre gonna be good to go bruv. Make sure you have the CDJ mapping inmported in the controller manager.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

And you need to install the CDJ2000 asio driver if you're on windows. Not sure about mac.