Help plis with vestax 400

Question Help plis with vestax 400

I have problems with my vci 400, aproximadamante after 10 or 20 minutes is disconnected and Windows does not recognize it , when I open the panel Vestax controller does not appear , restart the laptop (hp corel i7 6 gb memory SO 8.1con VirtualDJ Windows 8 , also happens to seratodj intro 1.61 ) and does not recognize it , you perform the upgrade to version 2.0 firmware and I have installed vestax 1.61. Sometimes it appears the driver and another disappears ... not to do please help.........

Have you checked that the USB Selective Suspend option, in advanced power settings, is disabled?
    mid-2012 Macbook Pro 13", S4,VCI-400EG, F1 Rokit 5's

Unhappy DjRITAM

Dj Ritam,

I have my USB enabled with batery and power AC, i dont know what happen, sometime when i working with the vestax with virtualdj 8 after 35 min or 45min more less, the program crashes and then does not recognize the usb vestax...

I was having a issue with my VCI-400 and the USB 3.0 Ports in my laptop. Are your laptops ports 3.0? The solution to my problem ended up being putting a cheap USB 2.0 hub in-between the two and now everything works like it should. Are you running the latest drivers?