Ableton Tutorials??

Default Ableton Tutorials??

Would anyone be interested in a weekly/bi-weekly ableton Tutorial, based on a topic you guys select in here . In various genres too!

well I was about to ask something on forums about operator. I try to make something with operator but I know very little about how the oscillators interact with each other.
    Would be nice to see a tutorial on how to make techno, house, ambient, deep stuff... cus 9 out of 10 times there is a video on how to make Bass sound.
    -Ableton suite- -Traktor- -Kontrol Z1- -Kontrol X1- -Oxygen 49- -BX8- -HD25II- -Buddha-

I can do that. I can do a write up on basic synthesis, seeing as all synths have many things in common.

Would be nice of you sir. But no need to go basic on this as there are plenty of tutorials of what is LFO, filters, amp controlls. I am looking forward of some clarity in creating a sound with operator or any other base instrument in ableton. I have just watched a tutorial on how to make a Clap sound in operator which was very helpful despite it is very simple. Thanks!
    -Ableton suite- -Traktor- -Kontrol Z1- -Kontrol X1- -Oxygen 49- -BX8- -HD25II- -Buddha-

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkox View Post
    Would be nice of you sir. But no need to go basic on this as there are plenty of tutorials of what is LFO, filters, amp controlls. I am looking forward of some clarity in creating a sound with operator or any other base instrument in ableton. I have just watched a tutorial on how to make a Clap sound in operator which was very helpful despite it is very simple. Thanks!
    i will try and get one done this week

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkox View Post

Will write up a tut today