Have you guys heard of Massdrop?

Default Have you guys heard of Massdrop?

Massdrop is a small start up company in San Francisco.

I recently just learned about it but it is a online community for enthusiasts like ourselves a place to connect, discuss about products and buy them together at a discount price.

The reason why I mention this is because I want to gather a group of people who would be interested in purchasing some DJ equipment at a discounted price. Basically, we would start a discussion and vote on which item we want. After we get enough votes, Massdrop will get in touch with the vendor to see what price we can get it at.

If you're interested, you can sign up: https://www.massdrop.com/r/AAUQKN

I really hope this works out. It would be nice to finally be able to afford those items.
    Last edited by sicnarf033; 12-16-2014 at 02:48 PM.

I'll be happy to vote (already a member), but I should say....I haven't actually bought anything from massdrop. I use it basically as advertising.

Everythin they've had that I wanted to buy was either cheaper on Amazon or didn't get the commitment needed.

The biggest thing is that I found out about my straight razor from them. I'd been wanting to try a straight razor for a while, and their email about one ticked all the right boxes. But Amazon's normal price was cheaper than the lowest one available on massdrop and it got shipped to my door long before the massdrop sale even went through. I've seen the same kind of thing on others....I think they had some IEMs that I was halfway interested in a little while ago, but when I actually looked, I could find prices within a few dollars of lowest price to just order one with free shipping.

So....if it works, awesome. But don't expect miracles.

ETA....also, your link doesn't work for me. It just goes to the main page.
    Last edited by mostapha; 12-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Looks like an affiliate link to me based on what's added to end or some sort of kickback link

i just realize, it's a referral link. it will send you to the homepage and if you sign up, I get referral points. you may click to regular link if you like. it'll be the same thing.

www.massdrop.com

when i saw the title i was thinking "christian dubstep?"
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu