4Trak connectivity issue with PC

Default 4Trak connectivity issue with PC

Hey there,
    I recently bought a brand new Numark 4trak MIDI controller, to use in conjuction with my Traktor Pro 7.1.
    The problem is, the updated mapping from the Numark site, won't connect with the controller.
    I have downloaded all the latest drivers, and versions of maps, and even upgraded my Traktor program, but still, the mapping will not take. I can get sound through the headphones, but that is it. I have tried connecting with other programs like serato and virtual dj, but they show the same connectivity issue
    I have tested this on a MAC Book Pro, and it works fine, there were no issues to get it to connect.
    Does anyone have any ideas? Short of buying a MAC Book, or just straight up selling it?

My Specs are:
    Operating System: 64bit Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
    Processor Type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    RAM: 8.00 GB
    Hard Drive Size: 1.00 TB

Like I have said, i have updated all the drivers, and imported the latest maps, and nothing seems to work.
    I am new to this site, so any help at all would be much apprecitaed

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Does it send MIDI when you try to map it in Traktor?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Does it send MIDI when you try to map it in Traktor?
    As far as I am aware, it does not appear to be. The map shows that all the buttons have been assigned, but there is no response from the deck. Only the orange lights stay on, but are useless. Like i said, it seems to work with a Mac book. The 4trak audio driver and usb driver show up in device manager.

Thanks for replying