Maschine routing question.

Default Maschine routing question.

This seemed like the most appropriate place to ask this, however I'm sure the mods will move to the correct forum if it isn't.

Hello. I hope you are all very well.

I am trying to get my head around a routing issue, and would really appreciate any help, or advice from the forum.

So I have set up Maschine as a vst in live 8.

I have it set up as 16 midi channels, each receiving a different element of the drum kit I have loaded (so hit the kick pad, and the sound and midi are routed the corresponding track in ableton.)
    This works fine, and is a very nice way of working with live and maschine.

All good so far.

However my issue is when I want to use a different drum kit. When i select a different kit, my routing is no longer working.

I get the standard midi/audio going through the maschine vst channel (so track 1 in Ableton), but the other tracks I had set up for each part of the drum kit, is no longer in place (unless I want to manually assign each kit part to each channel).

Ideally, I would like to have it set up, choose any kit I want, and record each part in ableton, and have it saved as a template so instead of routing each time, I can focus on making music.

(Btw I followed the NI video of routing the audio to separate tracks, which works fine, but again when I want to change to another drum kit, I get the same one channel working thing).

I am using live 8 (suite)
    Maschine 1.8 (mikro 2)
    And my sound card is an 18i6o

I don't use mashine as a standalone, as I like the Ableton workflow
    And don't really want to learn a new way of doing things, just for one piece of kit, so please bear in mind when answering!

Thanks for taking the time to read and to reply.

Merry Xmas

Rich.

Bumping as I would really appreciate some help. Thanks