Good 4-deck controllers that work with traktor? Besides the S4?

Default Good 4-deck controllers that work with traktor? Besides the S4?

So I just got some Christmas money this year and my birthday is in a couple of months and I wanna go shopping for a new controller to use with Traktor, besides the S4. I want something that's easy to use and works amazing. You guys have any suggestions? Thanks.
    Mixtrack Pro | Virtual DJ 7.0.5 | Beats by Dre Pro | FL Studio 11 | Akai LPK25 | HP 2000| Windows 8.1

My Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/garrettnelsonofficial

Why are you shying away from the S4? I really feel it's the best mixer for Traktor seeing how they are made by the same company. Everything works immaculately out of the box from day one. That being said I run a Vestax VCI-400 that plays well with Traktor and is built like a TANK.

Tech Guru

Subject to budget, and how much you want to haul it around, I'd look at the:

NI Kontrol S8.
    Denon MC-6000.

If you are not totally sold on the all-in-one route, a module system is another option. A pair of X1's with something like an A&H X2 (or anything with four channel faders), and some external sound card would be a great system.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

Dude. Totally go with either the S8 or DDJ-SX2.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

I use an S4 now. Previous controllers that have worked well have been the DDJ-SX and the Denon MC-6000. That being said, I really like how tightly the S4 integrates with Traktor. It's like they are made by the same company or something.

Honestly, though, I would wait a bit. Name 2015 is happening soon, and there may be some cool toys coming out of it. Native Instruments might even be releasing something around that time too.
    Last edited by Scribbl3; 01-14-2015 at 04:14 PM. Reason: adding more stuff