Novation Launchkey Mini Traktor Remix Decks Mapping

Question Novation Launchkey Mini Traktor Remix Decks Mapping

Hi

I'm pretty new to mapping in Traktor and have been trying to map my Novation Launchkey Mini to Remix Decks A & B, but unfortunately have had no success.

Does anybody have a TSI file that they would be willing to share?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Justin

***I Currently use a Numark Mixtrack Pro in Traktor and would like to use my Novation Launchkey Mini in
    conjunction with it.

Default Any assistance?

Hey guys, Im looking all over for a midi map tsi file for the Launchkey Mini mk2 to use traktor remix decks.
    Anybody know of any sources to scour?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I am offering a custom mapping services for Traktor if you are interested. I usually assist to fellow forum users when a requests are simpler, but this mapping would take quite some time to build.

I don't own a Launchkey mini but luckily enough their user manual does provide all necessary MIDI information in order for me to recreate the same "midi environment" in my Maschine Jam or Livid Base and basically map the Remix Decks in's and out's.

My idea is to map 16 pads on the top of the controller - there would be 8 available pads per a remix deck - track arrows left/right changes a sample page to Remix Deck C (all 64 sample cells are available through 8 sample pages) - up/down arrows changes a sample page to Remix Deck D (all 64 sample cells are available through 8 sample pages)

Let me know what you guys think.

Default Sounds like there is potential there

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I am offering a custom mapping services for Traktor if you are interested. I usually assist to fellow forum users when a requests are simpler, but this mapping would take quite some time to build.

I don't own a Launchkey mini but luckily enough their user manual does provide all necessary MIDI information in order for me to recreate the same "midi environment" in my Maschine Jam or Livid Base and basically map the Remix Decks in's and out's.

My idea is to map 16 pads on the top of the controller - there would be 8 available pads per a remix deck - track arrows left/right changes a sample page to Remix Deck C (all 64 sample cells are available through 8 sample pages) - up/down arrows changes a sample page to Remix Deck D (all 64 sample cells are available through 8 sample pages)

Let me know what you guys think.
    That sounds like there is potential, could be good. Looking at the Launchkey Mini Mk2 there should be enough to emulate the Traktor Kontrol F1... Between the 16 pads, multiple pages, and the rotaries to replace sliders, Im sure it can be done with someone knowledgeable in such things, personally I have never mapped anything beyond a page select and map feature such as in ableton.

Im currently looking at syncing traktor and ableton, leaving launchkey to do what it was designed for, and the use the 4 decks of traktor via the VCI-100 SE 3.6.4 fw 1.4 map.

As a 70hr a week carer that is unpaid, such nice professional services are not an option by any means. Im happier to make do and be grateful for the fact Ive picked up a setup, all second hand, for a fair price and its pretty rocking as is. Sometimes humble is a good approach.

Quote Originally Posted by EMJAYSTRANGER View Post
    That sounds like there is potential, could be good. Looking at the Launchkey Mini Mk2 there should be enough to emulate the Traktor Kontrol F1... Between the 16 pads, multiple pages, and the rotaries to replace sliders, Im sure it can be done with someone knowledgeable in such things, personally I have never mapped anything beyond a page select and map feature such as in ableton.

Im currently looking at syncing traktor and ableton, leaving launchkey to do what it was designed for, and the use the 4 decks of traktor via the VCI-100 SE 3.6.4 fw 1.4 map.

As a 70hr a week carer that is unpaid, such nice professional services are not an option by any means. Im happier to make do and be grateful for the fact Ive picked up a setup, all second hand, for a fair price and its pretty rocking as is. Sometimes humble is a good approach.
    I'll see what I can do.

I found this mapping on Traktorbible site: https://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappingview.aspx?id=902

Can you confirm it works? If so I'll use it as a reference since the manual doesn't give information about midi channel for each control on the hardware.