What are the NI vouchers for? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

I was just about to use mine on some timecode vinyl, but then was declined only to investigate further and find it doesn't include hardware. Bummer, as it seems in years past that you have been able to use the e-voucher for that type of thing.

I think it's still valid. But it's tied to my account. I guss I could buy something with it and then deregister and "sell" the license...maybe.

PM me what you want, and we'll see....no promises that it's still valid, though, and I'm not willing to throw money in on it, 'cuz I kinda feel like NI would be within their rights to tell me to F off.

I thougth about buying a Maschine expansion despite not really liking maschine anymore...but all of the ones I'm interested in are maschine2 only...and I can't use it on a Maschine2 upgrade, which isn't worth $100 to me since I'm probably going to be PIFing the whole thing some time next year anyway.

Can you buy anything Traktor related? Besides an upgrade to Traktor (I have Scratch Pro so I don't need to upgrade).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12