Itunes library tracks appear gray in Traktor

Default Itunes library tracks appear gray in Traktor

Hi fellow DJs.

I upgraded to Traktor Pro 2.7.1 and found something disturbing. My tracks from Itunes (in the traktor itunes library) appear gray until they are loaded. When loaded they analyze so I thought to try and analyze them but the gray tracks don't the option to do so. Here's what it looks like:

traktor library gray.jpg

Maybe someone has come across this and knows how to solve it without going through and loading each track to a deck?

Thank you guys and happy new year.

Tech Mentor

Not a problem. It is a new feature that allows you to see what is loaded in the collection and analyzed. Once you load it, it will not be greyed out. Also tells you what can be edited directly from the iTunes node without jumping between the collections.

If you want to do it all in a batch, just highlight all, right click,and select import into collection

^^ adding to that, you probably dont even have to select them all. If its a folder you can just right click folder and import it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRome View Post
    Not a problem. It is a new feature that allows you to see what is loaded in the collection and analyzed. Once you load it, it will not be greyed out. Also tells you what can be edited directly from the iTunes node without jumping between the collections.

If you want to do it all in a batch, just highlight all, right click,and select import into collection
    Ohh!!! Thank you man! Happy new year