What are some other quality mastering plugins such as Izotope Ozone

Default What are some other quality mastering plugins such as Izotope Ozone

Hey guys,
    I have been using Izotope Ozone for mastering and have found that it really is a great plugin. My question is what everyone else has been using to master their tracks? Are there more professional options that are available to a novice such as myself. Although Ozone works great, I am always looking for the next better thing. Leave your comments and suggestions below. Also what other plugins/vsts do you guys suggest?

Tech Wizard

Fab Filter Pro L
    UAD Precision Limiter

To be honest Ozone is about as pro as they come. You'll see better results by investing your time in improving your mixdowns rather than shopping for new limiters.

DMG Equilibrium, Voxengo MSED, and Fabfilter Pro-L here for probably 95% of the stuff I work on. Voxengo Elephant and PSP Xenon also. Ozone is capable of great results though, if you're comfortable using it, don't think something else will neccessarily equal better results.

I've tried quite a few. I found PSP Xenon to be better than Fabfilter and I like Voxengo as well
    Xone92/X1 MKII X 2/F1/Macbook Pro 13/Technics SL1210 MK2's
    https://soundcloud.com/timbo21-1/tracks

Radio Show Every Friday & Saturday Night 22.00-00.00 BST
    http://www.jazzlondonradio.com/timbo...-london-radio/

IK Multimedia Bus Compressor, IK Multimedia Master EQ 432, FabFilter Pro-Q 2, Kramer Tape and FabFilter Pro-L are the ones I use most often for mastering. Sometimes Cytomic The Glue.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad