Snapshot not working on Traktor Sequencer (midi twister) mapping
    Tech Wizard

Default Snapshot not working on Traktor Sequencer (midi twister) mapping

Hi

Having issue with my snapshots page/function on my twister.
    Snapshots page will only save one snapshot if i try to save a new snapshot with different pattern, sound, filter etc it does not save but just "jumps" back to the initial snapshot i had saved. this on any of the 16 buttons. general things i've tried installing the mappings again this by using the import button and or the add button restarting computer, traktor and twister any support would be greatly appreciated

Mapping 1.4 (even if it does says 1.3)
    Twister FW - 1.4
    Traktor - 2.6.8
    Mac - Yosemite

Also Ean mentions midi mode in this video

@ 5:04
    question 1 - how do i get the mapping (control remix cells)? is it included in the standard mappings?
    question 2 - maybe an issue but when i press the two middle buttons to enter midi mode i just get the same color (blue) light up on all 16 rotary buttons. pressing either left or right middle button switches these colors. is this intended behaviour?

thanks
    /ridim

Tech Wizard

update
    snapshots "issue" seems that i had put the same snapshot on every bank the firs time i used it and therefore couldn't store new ones.

mapping Q1 & Q2 it seems that ean has his own midi bank mapping that is not included in the tsi file mapping provided by dj tech tools.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

1) You can download Some of the Twister Remix Deck mappings that are uploaded on MAPS. I have my own TRD mapping which I use with the Sequencer mapping that I could share.

2) The blue color you're seeing is part of the OFF STATE button color that you can disable in the MF Utility > Bank 1 > Select multiple Encoders > edit colors > Save to the Midifighter. -This does happen if you don't have any other mappings installed than your Twister Sequencer TSI.