Mount RMX-1000 in front of mixer
    Tech Guru

Default Mount RMX-1000 in front of mixer

Anyone have tips on how to mount the RMX-1000 in front of the mixer? I don't want to shell out a ton of money for the Pioneer X-Stand, and other stands are placing the RMX-1000 too high since I have my monitor behind my setup.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Check if the ZOMO PMK-2 stand can accomodate the RMX. Also, there are a number of small laptop stands that can maybe fit the bill.
    Also, a hardcase on which you can place the unit is also a good option
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Guru

Nah, I have a ZOMO, and the stand screws onto the MC-1000. I was thinking the same thing

Most laptop stands I've seen are made for mounting behind the mixer, and a Crane I think will either have the RMX-1000 too far out in front of the mixer or too tall and end up covering the faders.

I've looked at the UDG case which looks pretty sweet. Might consider putting that in front of the mixer, and just throwing the RMX-1000 on top of it. I haven't received the RMX-1000 yet so I might not even need a stand.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior