SoundCloud Copyright Horror Stories - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Kudos for trying to do it right!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    You only have to avoid the major labels for the first song.
    That's not necessarily true, a long time ago I got flagged for a Krewella remix that was like 40 minutes into my mix. I promise it justified the use of a song from such a shit group though, I swear

Quote Originally Posted by Palmaro View Post
    Thanks for the words of wisdom. I would rather hire a professional to make an intro since if I made one it would sound like garbage. Can you or anyone else reading this point me in the right direction?
    i can create one as well as a few people here can , make a post in the forums... i could possibly help out if i have the time. try places like the deviantart forums as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    That's not necessarily true, a long time ago I got flagged for a Krewella remix that was like 40 minutes into my mix. I promise it justified the use of a song from such a shit group though, I swear
    I'm merely re-posting so everyone knows you played a Krewella song in a mix.

But aren't they the group with two smokin women and a douche guy?

Actually, I'm surprised their detection system was able to pick up a song in the middle of a mix...did you blend it in or jam it in? Perhaps that particular song has a very distinct audio wave...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Nah I blended it in, and it was a good remix lol. It was a long time ago though, like maybe almost 2 years.

And yes it's those idiots lol

Tech Wizard

For Intros Check Out Fiverr.com

I've had them snag my own productions and when all was said and done it came down to a purchased drum loop

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Nah I blended it in, and it was a good remix lol. It was a long time ago though, like maybe almost 2 years.

And yes it's those idiots lol
    I believe it's just two smokin' women now

Quote Originally Posted by RajMahal View Post
    I believe it's just two smokin' women now
    I wouldn't go as far as smokin'

Just swap out the track. Not worth the hassle tbh. To put things into perspective for you, i have 105 mixes up on soundcloud atm, and have only been pinged 3 times since 2007, for 2 house mixes and one chillout mix.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast