Is Mixtrack Pro's internal soundcard suitable for recording mixes?

Default Is Mixtrack Pro's internal soundcard suitable for recording mixes?

I've been learning how to dj for about 8 months now on my Mixtrack Pro, and the few mixes i've put out all have less than exciting sound quality.. Everything is clear, however, there is just a major lack of brightness/punch/pizzazz/oomphf, like most artist mixes.

I'm mixing through serato on my macbook pro and recording at 24bits with a WAV file format, my cpu isn't overloaded, and the tracks i spin are all 320kbps with no redzone clipping on any gain. I know the Mixtrack Pro has a built in sound card, but is it sufficient? Will an external sound card remedy this? Or is this just a mastering issue through audacity that i need to learn? I think in the mean time i suppose ill try using a different dj program.. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

bump

If you're comparing them to some big edm stars mixes - don't. They do it on a different gear and it probably goes through mastering like single tracks to get that brightness/punch - that's why you get the big difference.

Although Mixtrack doesn't have the top of the line soundcard in it, that's not the problem. When using internal mixing the recording is also done internally, on the CPU level - not on the soundcard output's.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Mastering is the difference here. If you don't have a DAW and some mastering software you could try running your mixes through https://www.landr.com/en