What do you think of my DJ Logo? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

I really like that too, Sambo.

I finally got to pick up the decals after having them sit in the P.O. and here it is in all of its glory I think it came out perfect personally. I added a few other decals like Sennheiser and of course DJTT to spice the laptop up some more.

laptop logo.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Default my logo

thanks to this thread I thought I'd outsource and found a graphic designer and paid for the logo in my sig

I did try fivrr but the guy was too busy and everyone else created silly logos so hence why I bit the bullet

I'm really happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by dantera View Post
    thanks to this thread I thought I'd outsource and found a graphic designer and paid for the logo in my sig

I did try fivrr but the guy was too busy and everyone else created silly logos so hence why I bit the bullet

I'm really happy with it
    Pretty dope, but please make it about 50% smaller for your sig mate , cheers
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910