Chances of seeing a Xone: 92c at NAMM
    Tech Wizard

Default Chances of seeing a Xone: 92c at NAMM

Hey all,
    So I'm in the process of upgrading my setup from an S4 MK1 that I got on it's release to a stand alone mixer (either Xone: 92 or Xone: DB2), two X1s and a Push. Just curious what you guys think the chances something like a 92c might be announce since the 92 is my ideal mixer but the lack of a sound card is an issue hence the consideration of a db2.

Thanks,
    antunica

I am heading to the Allen & Heath booth during NAMM, I will let you know if I can remember this thread when I come back.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Quote Originally Posted by antunica View Post
    Hey all,
    So I'm in the process of upgrading my setup from an S4 MK1 that I got on it's release to a stand alone mixer (either Xone: 92 or Xone: DB2), two X1s and a Push. Just curious what you guys think the chances something like a 92c might be announce since the 92 is my ideal mixer but the lack of a sound card is an issue hence the consideration of a db2.

Thanks,
    antunica
    Wait with the DB2, or A&H soundcards for that matter.
    I am having great problems with the DB2 + Push, actually have a similar set up as what you are describing. When I connect the DB2 together with Push on USB, sound keeps dropping and ableton keeps locking up.

The DB2 is fine with just Traktor, but try anything more creative (Traktor + Ableton) and the sound card goes to shit, so I am using my A10... Checking the Allen & Heath Forums does not bode anything good as well, as they haven't really responded (also on their new forums). I have also not heard a thing about this on my support ticket. I have given up on A&H soundcard/support wise. Still using the DB2 though, the quality of the sound is excellent using my A10 with it.

Its not my MacBook, I have a high end 15" retina from early 2014. All latest drivers and firmware. Ran it with and without USB hub in between, narrowed it down to DB2 + Push, switched MIDI channels. Nothing.