Update: you may only post in the Buy & Sell forum if you have more than 50 forum post - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    Why restrict the reading/viewing? Is there a potential way to scam on the buying end? Selling I get, but buying...you don't ship it out until you receive payment and verify it's actual payment?

I see no harm in viewing as it currently is. I'm fine w/ the post count to sell though.

I really should get off my lazy ass and try to sell some of my old gear. It's just burning holes in my wood floors...
    Cool let me know what you got babe I need stuffs

Did you really just call me babe dude? Tell me your girl was in the room talking to you while you were typing?

I doubt you'd be interested in this stuff, and turns out I just sold it to a girl from work. (S4 MKI, Rokit 5's and HDJ500s)

I probably should sell my STR-8 80's, but I kind of like having a set of backup decks for insurance purposes. You want a coffin case that would cost more to ship than to buy?
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Nope no need

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    Why restrict the reading/viewing? Is there a potential way to scam on the buying end? Selling I get, but buying...you don't ship it out until you receive payment and verify it's actual payment?

I see no harm in viewing as it currently is. I'm fine w/ the post count to sell though.

I really should get off my lazy ass and try to sell some of my old gear. It's just burning holes in my wood floors...
    Pay > Item gets shipped > Item Delivered > File a dispute/chargeback claiming they didn't get it or the item wasn't as described. There is always a way to ruin someone's day.

They might not be able to post directly if we restrict it to view only but they can still PM them

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Pay > Item gets shipped > Item Delivered > File a dispute/chargeback claiming they didn't get it or the item wasn't as described. There is always a way to ruin someone's day.

They might not be able to post directly if we restrict it to view only but they can still PM them
    didn't consider that scenario. course, I don't do much selling/buying online via ebay/paypal, whatever specifically to avoid being screwed over.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

paypal is the only way to go, they got mad protection up the ass!

hahaha...take that phrase figuratively

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12