mixer shopping

Thread: mixer shopping

Tech Convert

Default mixer shopping

what do you guys think about the Audio Innovative AEM-100i?
    ;0

There's a in-depth scratchworx of it, check it out if you already haven't
    Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to even see one "in the wild", let alone use it. Seem very interesting - fader EQ's, a lot of analogue FX (white noise fx on a scratch mixer woot?), 3 line inputs per channel, separate master and channel level leds,...
    Shame no send/return though....
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Thereis one in use at Dr. Freeclouds in Costa Mesa, CA. That mixer is smooth AF. I would recommend it to anyone. I thas taken lots of abuse from plenty of DJ's pro and amateur and still runs like new.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

i have never heard of this mixer before somehow, but i can say if its made by audio innovate, its probably amazing. these are the the folks behind the innofader after all.

edit* after some searching i cant find them for sale? are they released to the public yet?
    Last edited by Deejaesnafu; 01-13-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    Thereis one in use at Dr. Freeclouds in Costa Mesa, CA. That mixer is smooth AF. I would recommend it to anyone. I thas taken lots of abuse from plenty of DJ's pro and amateur and still runs like new.
    Dr. Freecloud's now uses a Denon DN-X1100 4 channel mixer. If you would like, I can ask Ron what he did with the Audio Innovate (although, I think if it's not at his house, he may have sold it)

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    Dr. Freecloud's now uses a Denon DN-X1100 4 channel mixer. If you would like, I can ask Ron what he did with the Audio Innovate (although, I think if it's not at his house, he may have sold it)
    Ill just hit him up. Thanks tho bruv.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    i have never heard of this mixer before

edit* after some searching i cant find them for sale? are they released to the public yet?
    Most of the reviews I read were from around 2006 m8

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it."

Quality mixer with nice clean areas around the top notch faders so you don't get cut up while you're cutting it up.

yah havent been in the market for a new mixer so i guess i missed it, i still cant find one for sale?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Convert

Default thatd be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    lemme know if he has it id be interested! only problem is i live in washington dc