Current favorite label(s)?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1
    Schalenberg
    Guest

    Default Current favorite label(s)?

    Reeling feeling Low Steppa’s house-y stuff lately. Just wondering what some of your favorite labels/artists are right now.

  2. #2
    Tech Guru Kwal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    I'm really into CUFF, Sleazy G, Incorrect, and LouLou Records at the moment.

  3. #3
    Schalenberg
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    I'm really into CUFF, Sleazy G, Incorrect, and LouLou Records at the moment.
    You're so g-house, bro.

  4. #4
    Tech Guru 3heads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Leipzig, Germany
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    There's loads (my bank account can sing a sad story about that), for example Wild Oats (that K15 2x12" is huuuge), Eglo, Creme Organization, Nous, also lots of what's happening in France at the moment (Hold Youth, Lazare Hoche, Dance Around 88, Point G., ...). I could go on and on and on, I think. Damn music obsession

    Edit: Oh, and I'm really into the old Nu Groove stuff, soooo brilliant.
    Last edited by 3heads; 01-13-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

  5. #5
    Über Tech Guru Ed Paris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    l.e. city / germany
    Posts
    3,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    There's loads (my bank account can sing a sad story about that), for example Wild Oats (that K15 2x12" is huuuge), Eglo, Creme Organization, Nous, also lots of what's happening in France at the moment (Hold Youth, Lazare Hoche, Dance Around 88, Point G., ...). I could go on and on and on, I think. Damn music obsession

    Edit: Oh, and I'm really into the old Nu Groove stuff, soooo brilliant.
    no local labels like Or*s, Moon Harbor and alike?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
    FB/Ed Paris
    MC/Ed Paris
    FB/Wallach
    SC/Wallach

  6. #6
    Schalenberg
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    There's loads (my bank account can sing a sad story about that), for example Wild Oats (that K15 2x12" is huuuge), Eglo, Creme Organization, Nous, also lots of what's happening in France at the moment (Hold Youth, Lazare Hoche, Dance Around 88, Point G., ...). I could go on and on and on, I think. Damn music obsession

    Edit: Oh, and I'm really into the old Nu Groove stuff, soooo brilliant.
    Wow, haven't heard any of these. Great stuff. Also really digging anything on Neovinyl Recordings.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru 3heads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Leipzig, Germany
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    no local labels like Or*s, Moon Harbor and alike?
    Bits and pieces locally. Kann is nice obviously (but strangely I haven't bought up any of their records yet), the last one on O*rs was cool (the Bodytalk one, still have to pick that up somehow), and I like the Panthera Krause records on Riotvan.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

  8. #8
    Tech Guru 3heads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Leipzig, Germany
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Wow, haven't heard any of these. Great stuff. Also really digging anything on Neovinyl Recordings.
    Keep an eye on the vinyl purchases thread, lots of great music to discover there
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

  9. #9
    Tech Guru Kwal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    I'm really into CUFF, Sleazy G, Incorrect, and LouLou Records at the moment.
    At the moment, yeah lol.

  10. #10
    Tech Wizard Hesster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Am I the only one here that is still into Progressive and Bigroom?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •