DJM 900 NEXUS Crackle and pops while being used as audio interface

Default DJM 900 NEXUS Crackle and pops while being used as audio interface

This is my first post and I'm not sure if this is the right place for a question like this..

So whenever I connect my laptop to a DJM900 NXS the sound quality is really bad, you hear pops and crackles. The first time I experienced it, was the first time I used the Nexus, so i thought it might be the usb cable or a bad usb port. But I've got the same problem everytime I use a DJM900 nxs as an audio interface.
    Cpu usage is stable and very low, so that doesn't seem to be the problem... But i can't figure out what is..

I use 3 decks. 2 Track decks and 1 remix deck. The 4th channel on the mixer I use for a Machine (plug-in from ableton).

My setup:
    Asus Intel Core i7-4700HQ @ 2.40GHz
    Traktor version: 2.6.8.382
    Ableton live 9 version: 1.0.0.1 - Shouldn't be the problem
    Maschine version: 1.8.0.176 - '' ''
    Maschine Mikro MK1 - '' ''
    DJM 900 NXS driver 1.500
    NI X1 MK2
    NI F1

I have a gig on saturday so help is welcome!

Tech Guru

1. are the pops and crackles only there when a deck is playing?
    2. does it happen when only traktor is running and only playing 1 deck?

Im initially suspecting your latency to be causing the issue. try adjusting that to something around 100ms...if the pops and crackles aren't there, adjust the value until they start to creep in, then back it off
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Yep, latency, also check your processor load/background processes, this can cause similar issues
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.