Mixed In Key 7 - Set Cue Points - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well if that's the case then I'll try some that are already analyzed maybe today and see

I might be wrong - like I said - I thought I read that somewhere...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Schalenberg

Is the upgrade free/reduced price if you own the original MIK? I've never updated since I got it years ago.

Tech Mentor

So far, very poor update for MiK, expected better, the idea of having pre-set cue points when setting up tracks seemed pretty cool to save a bit of time, pity about the execution.

Tried a few tracks first and got the cues added in Traktor but as soon as you hit export cue points MiK tries to do the whole collection not just the tracks you just re-analysed, got round this but a pain all the same.

As soon as I tried to do batches of tracks the cue points don't update in Traktor these are tracks that are all ready in Traktor so analysed in MiK then re-analysed in Traktor as per the instructions and it doesn't work.

Spent hours yesterday redoing tracks in Mik7 as well.

Waste of time at the moment. Charged my $29 and its only after I upgraded I read its meant to be a free upgrade for MiK 6 users (which I am)

So, $29 to get the same functionality I already had with MiK 6 since the cue points don't work. Not impressed, I've always liked their products too, but had enough now.

If you have MiK already - avoid.

I didn't have to pay for update weird

Tech Guru

Pretty crazy the steps you have to go through to make this thing work with Traktor. Import to traktor, close traktor, analyse in MIK, relaunch traktor and then you do the hokey poky and turn yourself around. Kinda a joke IMO.

Tech Convert

Anteater send them an email about ur payment. Then be a little patient (new releases generate a lot of incoming mail).

I have not yet got this feature to work(traktor). Would be cool if i could sent a default for MIK set cuepoints , like thr fade-in flag, so i can tell with a glance if I put those cue points in or if a software did.

More importantly, why dont mp3 come downloaded with this sort of thing already done?

From now on, all the music I produce and distribute will have beat grids, keys, and cue points put in. This way, one guy does it once instead of 10 000 people doing the same action.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekGod View Post
    Pretty crazy the steps you have to go through to make this thing work with Traktor. Import to traktor, close traktor, analyse in MIK, relaunch traktor and then you do the hokey poky and turn yourself around. Kinda a joke IMO.
    KeyFinder (free) for the Camelot Key -> Mp3Tag Studio for cleaning garbage from id3 tags -> Traktor.
    It's still easier then haulin crates of vinyl...
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tagscanner to get the 1d3 tags > traktor
    Traktor offers the key already.

If MIK7 replaces cue 1, I can see some real issues because that is my beatgrid cue.
    Inspired by DJ Tech Tools

Just for the record you can tell it not to add cues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12