Pioneer XDJ-RX - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pioneer XDJ-RX

It's interested in there isn't a way too hook a rmx500 into it kinda surprised me

Schalenberg

I like the idea. Just looks a little cheap-y to me for that price. Looking at the initial press release, I thought, "it might be time to ditch the CDJs/DJM." Once I saw the video though, I was kinda meh about it. But yeah, great idea.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Great solution for bars / smaller clubs / restaurants who just want one piece of gear to take out on the nights when they have DJ's playing, perfect for Hire Companies, Brilliant for Mobile DJ's, Ideal for people who play out a few times a year but don't fancy bringing any more than a USB drive along.

Essentially 2x850's + DJM400 for $300 less than the price of a 2x350 setup, and the ethernet connection included for Wireless ipad use - very nice, and no doubt it wont st

I just hope they give the existing gear users a chance to catch their breath rather than bring out a string of rolling updates.

The controller industry of late feels a bit like a watching a long running poker game, where everyone else has been raising the stakes gradually and Pioneer suddenly went all-in after quietly checking all night.

I particularly like the fact that while promoting Reckordbox, they aren't trying to tread on anyone elses choice of software - nice political move there

I personally don't mind rekordbox although I have not used it extensively as the 350kit I purchased now sits in their original boxes tucked away

that thing is delicious, no matter what Pioneer comes out with, people will be like....hmmm... i wish it had this feature or that one..

but you know this thing is wicked sweet, and I thnk it fills a market. I definitely want to try one!

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I personally don't mind rekordbox although I have not used it extensively as the 350kit I purchased now sits in their original boxes tucked away
    I'd look to shift them sooner rather than later if I were you

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Student View Post
    Just one word: WOW
    This is the gamechanger I was waiting for. Stand alone SX kinda machine with a nice 7 inch display, proper colour fx, normal NXS like FX and a proper build quality.

Here is the introduction video:

Price is said to be around €1.500,- which would be less than I'd be willing to pay Just gonna wait a few months to see how stable it is as I have had some really bad experiences wth the XDJ's previously.
    Not everything goes to Genaral Discussion guys... Please use the Hardware forum when if you want to create a new hardware related threads...

Moving this to appropriate section.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    I'd look to shift them sooner rather than later if I were you
    Haha well I have them listed on here for like $950 shipped anywhere in North America I think I might put on eBay I really would like to let them go to someone who would use them it's a seriously nice setup in white if only I had someplace I could put them

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Not everything goes to Genaral Discussion guys... Please use the Hardware forum when if you want to create a new hardware related threads...

Moving this to appropriate section.
    Sorry Stewe. Can you, however, tell me why the XDJ1000 thread still is in General Discussion?

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Student View Post
    Sorry Stewe. Can you, however, tell me why the XDJ1000 thread still is in General Discussion?
    Burnnnnnnn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast