Traktor Pro 2.7.3 out now! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

using dual screens here as well, didn't make the connection.

eh still, its one of the more basic aspects of a program.

Quote Originally Posted by FUFR View Post
    The only reason I'm not already on Serato is my mc6000 mk1 which is not compatible with Serato..
    There's a XML for using it with SSL...just sayin
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Setup a new MacBook Air last week and went back to 2.6.8 ... Transferred my music and playlist history, and it's running really well! I think I'll stick with this setup for a while longer, I had 2.7.1 on my old Air, mostly so I could try the S8 but after playing with it realised it wasn't for me and so didn't purchase one, and I don't use iTunes for my tracks so 2.7.3 doesn't really interest me either.
    2.6.8 on OS X 10.9.5 - pretty solid so far, my only reason to update would be if Rane get their way (like they've written) and get DVS support for the upcoming MP2015, but even then it'll be fine with my X1's and CDJ2000's.
    Main Gig Comp - MacBook Air 11" 1.3GHz i5, 4GB, 512GB, OS X 10.12.6
    Gig Gear - TSP 2.6.8 & 2.11.2, Kontrol X1mk2 (x2), D2 (x2), S5, Xone:92, Xone:PX5, CDJ-2000 (x2), DDJ-XP1 ... Rekordbox DJ 5 with a few packs ...
    Plenty of studio gear and not enough time ... and a few Nexo PA systems

I tested rolling back to 2.6.8 and my Z1 (that had to have the firmware flashed for 2.7.3) worked fine.

So, more than likely, I may roll back to 2.6.8. I noticed performance being better overall (less load spikes) that the DJ Tech Tools article (which was rather timely) pointed out.

There were no crashes and all functions worked fine with dual monitors.

I can't for the life of me figure out why 2.7.x is developing more problems with each version. I'm really glad they have an install process that leaves the old version, although I do actually have a 2.6.8 installer on my back up drive if everything goes completely pear-shaped.

One thing with going back and transferring the "collection" file from 2.7.3 to 2.6.8 was that all recent library additions didn't have album art, and I couldn't figure out how to get the album art to display. I know you could import that, but album art is already imbedded with iTunes, I'd rather not do that again, it's kind of time consuming.

I'm considering just deleting the collection file and rescanning, but that's an overnight job.

Yes I have read that too, but I also have a Scratch version of NI, so must sell that part first before I can look towards Serato.

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    There's a XML for using it with SSL...just sayin
    Y M C A !

2x 1200sl, Denon MC-6000, VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midifighter, BCR 2000, Traktor X1, Tracktor Scratch Pro, Pioneer 600 mixer, a mother in law (for sale!) and loads of coffee!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123