HELP: Setting up Pioneer DDJ SX2 / Serato

Default HELP: Setting up Pioneer DDJ SX2 / Serato

I just unboxed my sx2 w/serato, and figured this would be easy to get going. Im coming from Traktor and not familiar with Serato. Ive installed the software, but cannot get the sx2 to respond, nor can I get the layout to changed on screen. Can anyone help?

Tech Guru

There's a button on the bottom right of the screen called 'Online', you need to press that...from memory after that it should just work
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    There's a button on the bottom right of the screen called 'Online', you need to press that...from memory after that it should just work
    The only tab at the bottom right is My Serato. Nothing else.

Tech Guru

its a button rather than a tab, very bottom right.. [Online], just checked mine and its deffo there.

Maybe post a screen shot?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    its a button rather than a tab, very bottom right.. [Online], just checked mine and its deffo there.

Maybe post a screen shot?
    Just found the problem, didn't know the trim button was volume. Thanks for ur help.