Vim Cortez remix Contest - more than $1000 in prizes

Default Vim Cortez remix Contest - more than $1000 in prizes

Hi all,

to celebrate the release of our new EP, "Candy Man" we're having a Remix Contest with a lot of great VST FX and VSTis as prizes.

All the details are here: http://vimcortez.com/vim-cortez-cand...remix-contest/

Don't hesitate to share this announcement! We've already got some great remixes! And please join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vimcortezmusic

I'm not a producer...so i wont be of much use to ya lol.

That being said, let me just throw a few compliments your way.

Really cool music video!! (knightrider is one of my all time favorite shows)

Cool Song, catchy!

Also I REALLY like that graphic (your logo I guess, the one with the crying robot) that is way cool, it has a futuristic Great Gatsby feel to it.

Also, it is really cool that you are posting on a forum like this, looking for good undiscovered talent, and also offering prizes. That's really solid. And it tells me that there are still good people in the music business haha!

Good luck with the contest

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Glad you spotted the Gatsby reference in the artwork because it was clearly part of the briefing

Would it be of interest if we cut up some samples out of the stems to make available to controllerism artists?

Best regards,

Vim

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    I'm not a producer...so i wont be of much use to ya lol.

That being said, let me just throw a few compliments your way.

Really cool music video!! (knightrider is one of my all time favorite shows)

Cool Song, catchy!

Also I REALLY like that graphic (your logo I guess, the one with the crying robot) that is way cool, it has a futuristic Great Gatsby feel to it.

Also, it is really cool that you are posting on a forum like this, looking for good undiscovered talent, and also offering prizes. That's really solid. And it tells me that there are still good people in the music business haha!

Good luck with the contest