Reloop Neon and Traktor

Default Reloop Neon and Traktor

Has anyone experimented with this setup, Im thinking about it and wanted to get some feedback before getting my feet wet.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Im Shy View Post
    I have never used one. But is there a reason your not looking at products that were designed for the Traktor software? Everything will work out of the box, updates to software won't render your mappings useless and it will work as advertised the F1 comes to mind. You could even have a expandable modular setup with X1's or a Z1
    Well Im looking for a hardware solution that will control the slicer/freeze mode in Traktor. Im not sure if you noticed my signature but I do have a F1 & X1MK2 all I need is a Z1 and Im golden. Im not sure why Im not really in the Z1 but I think that is the route that I need to take if Im to go a club and wont bring my Numark 4Trak. BTW that pic looks really good I think this is the last straw for me and will pick up a Z1.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Hah I'm glad it helped I actually deleted my message after reading your signature and realizing that you already owned everything that I recommended.