Syncing Samples In Remix Decks

Default Syncing Samples In Remix Decks

I have created my own remix track using various drum loops. I have 12 different loops in the deck. They are all sync'ed except one. I capture the loops from songs with the loop recorder. I listen to it, beat grid it, lock it, name it, and then put in an open slot. All of the samples are from songs of a similar BPM and range from 100 to 105 BPM's. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to make my newest sample sync with all other samples and songs when I play it.

Master track is playing, I can hit a loop with my F1 and it is in sync (sync is activated) when I hit my newest loop that was just added in, it sounds like a train wreck.

I am using an S4 MK2 and and F1, Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8.... and of course a Mac with the highest specs available.

You're doing it the hard way, mate.

Set the deck you're sampling FROM as the tempo master, hit sync on the F1, then capture directly fom the Master Deck (hold down capture on the F1, and rotate the encoder until the master deck is selected). All doable from the F1.

No need to use the loop recorder whatsoever.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Sounds good, I'll give it a shot.