A free 1.2.2 update is available for all users of the
    following TRAKTOR products:

TRAKTOR PRO
    TRAKTOR DUO
    TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO
    TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO
    TRAKTOR LE

Tech Mentor

I read on a finnish forum that 1.2.2 comes with updated tsi for the Otus. Eks opened their own forum where you might get a better answer.
    @Twumpy

Tech Wizard

hey Stumpy,
    i would try the Eks forum.. but there seems no way to post on there forum.. its kinda dumb!!

I took my otus and 1.2.2 (Traktor Scratch Duo) out for a gig last friday, no problems as far as the otus is concerned. As long as your 1.2.1-tsi works, I guess it should be fine with 1.2.2.
    The only thing that happened so far was that the jog wheel denied working at first, but that was actually related to the USB cable. I exchanged that and everything went fine. (Didn't know such things could happen just by using a cheap usb cable).

There's one thing that seems to be faulty with 1.2.2 though, sadly I can't really pinpoint the source of the problem:
    I import all my tracks into iTunes, and import them from there into traktor. Every track that I have imported since the update has this quirky problem: As soon it has been played to the end of the file and the player stops, I can't "rewind": the waveform disappears and and it can't be played anymore until it is being reloaded. Doesn't happen with older files. Sadly I can't tell if it's a traktor or an iTunes fault as I updated both roughly at the same time. (I use osx, might be different in windows).
    Last edited by jimbob5000; 11-09-2009 at 03:15 PM.