Does Serato Support AMD CPU's?

Default Does Serato Support AMD CPU's?

I was told by someone yes but on Seratos webpage it says no. I'd like to know either way if I can use a laptop with AMD A10 cpu thanks.
    Last edited by bc6; 02-11-2015 at 01:17 PM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

As far as I k ow it still doesn't and I've never been a real fan of and products for audio programs in general then again I've used Intels for the past 12 years so that may be why

So I d/l Serato last night and it worked fine for a trial version with one deck.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    I was told by someone yes but on Seratos webpage it says no. I'd like to know either way if I can use a laptop with AMD A10 cpu thanks.
    Serato does not support AMD processors which means if u need support they won't help you. BUT Serato does work with AMD chips. My home setup uses an AMD FX 8-core chip, but I only do gigs with my Intel-based laptop.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

The Reason they don't support it ...

AMD processors have issues with streaming audio over their USB bus. It's not just Serato products which are effected.

Some people get lucky with their configuration and it works ok, but the safest option for Serato is to be clear that AMD processors aren't supported, because if your configuration doesn't work, there's nothing that can be done to fix it.