Managing Music Library through iTunes
    Tech Wizard

Default Managing Music Library through iTunes

I am sure there have been threads like this before, but after trying a few searches i came up with no real results. Anyway, to the point.

I find it hard managing my music in iTunes, especially since I only started doing proper tagging to my newest music. I have loads of songs with missing or wrong tags and I wonder if there is an easy way to update the tags to those songs.

Is there a program or a website that gives you complete info on songs like year, album name, artist, composer, album cover etc. based on only knowing the name of the song or maybe just the name and the artist or just the name and album. You get the point. Anyone know of any programs like that?

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

I switched to iTunes with about 4700 existing tracks. If I were you I wouldn't worry about track title and artist that much. I tend not to use them that much when building a set.

Concentrate your efforts on organizing your genre and adding keywords to your comments so that you can create smart playlists off of those keywords. That way when you're looking for certain types of tracks you can bring them up quickly.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

mp3tag.com has something, I think. Search for id3 tag and you should find some stuff.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall