Traktor Beatmasher Tempo Sync?

Default Traktor Beatmasher Tempo Sync?

Hey guys,
    I've been playing around in Traktor for some time now, but I still don't get the beatmasher thing. Is it possible to somehow tempo-sync it? I don't want to do glitch/stutter like edits just simple 1/4-1/16 and triplet repeats. I know I could set it up by ear but it blows when I change the tempo or want to do synced effects in both tracks, is there any means to this? You know, just like in these VST effects such as Glitch etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKokot View Post
    Hey guys,
    I've been playing around in Traktor for some time now, but I still don't get the beatmasher thing. Is it possible to somehow tempo-sync it? I don't want to do glitch/stutter like edits just simple 1/4-1/16 and triplet repeats. I know I could set it up by ear but it blows when I change the tempo or want to do synced effects in both tracks, is there any means to this? You know, just like in these VST effects such as Glitch etc.
    The beatmasher will sync to whatever deck is set to master, or sync to the master clock if thats set to master. You should beatgrid your tracks to make sure the beatmasher perfectly on time too.

Tech Mentor

if you set it up as a channel effect, its whatever channel is focused.

Interesting, this works in 3.4 but all I see in 3.3 is the percentage and it never syncs to anything? Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKokot View Post
    Interesting, this works in 3.4 but all I see in 3.3 is the percentage and it never syncs to anything? Can anyone confirm this?
    Use the effect in the top panel not the mixer section of the window, i think thats your problem, your not being very descriptive.
    As for it not syncing, the beatmasher syncs to the beat fine for me with v3.3 you must be doing something wrong.

What kind of music are you trying to beatmash up?
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.