Need help setting up xone 92 with traktor pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Need help setting up xone 92 with traktor pro

Hello! So tomorrow im going to pick up a brand new Xone 92, and in a couple weeks i will buy 2 cdjs as well, and as soon as i can afford two technincs 1210's as well. But until then i would obviously like to use it with traktor 2. Now i wonder, what do i need more then my computer and the xone 92 and my computer to make that possible?

Have been googling around a bit and what ive managed is that i will need a soundcard of some sort? And if what i need is a soundcard, does it have to be one of native instruments own ones (like the audio 8) or does it work using other soundcards? I have been djing for the past 4 years using only friends and clubs eqiupment, so i have never had to deal with these kinds of setups. Wich makes me a complete rookie when it comes to the actuall rigging and setup of the equipment. I really do not know a thing about this stuff, so help in the matter would be highly appreciated.

Since this is only a temporary solution until my cdjs are bought, purchasing an expensive soundcard would be (and is) completely unnecessary since i wont be using traktor nor my computer at all once i have my cdjs. I can afford and am willing to spend a maximum around 60-70 euros on whatever it is that i need.

Now apart from a soundcard, might there be something else that i do need, or are there any alternate soloutions to this matter that does not require a soundcard?

I'll be very grateful for whatever tips and info i can get and that you might have!

Thanks a lot!
    Regards

Hi mate,

In your case i would pick up a cheap 2 channel soundcard such as the NI audio 2 or Numark DJIO, these will give you 2 channels of control on your mixer. You will still be triggering your tracks using the mouse/keyboard though but as you will be ditching the software anyway this may not be an issue for you.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Hello Sir!
    Thanks a lot for your help, will do it first thing tomorrow for sure! Could not seem find any used ones online right now, -found a bunch of other cheap ones with 2channels, like this one; (http://avslgroup.com/en/product/173.612UK) But it will be fine to buy any soundcard as long as it has 2 RCA inputs & outputs, supports plug and play and comes with a usb cable, or am i completely mistaken? The one in the link seems like something that should work anywaysl.. But then again i do know less then nothing about this stuff,

Thanks for your time
    Kind Regards

That one is 1 channel mate, we have Audio 2's in the shop for $99 https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...tor-audio-2-dj

The DJIO is cheaper but for the price you can't go wrong with the A2.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

get the Audio 2, i use it as my "cafe" soundcard when on the go its perfect if i don't feel like lugging around my other interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Hi mate,

In your case i would pick up a cheap 2 channel soundcard such as the NI audio 2 or Numark DJIO, these will give you 2 channels of control on your mixer. You will still be triggering your tracks using the mouse/keyboard though but as you will be ditching the software anyway this may not be an issue for you.
    4 channel soundcard
    MIDI controller with cue/play, hotcues, FX controll
    all in one
    for just 75 quid

http://www.dv247.com/dj-equipment/zomo-mc-1000--213266

Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Sweet. Double that if he's in the US but i hear good things about them ZOMO's

Depending on the type of cdj's purchased .. you may be able to run traktor through them as well

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Schalenberg

The MC1000 is a soundcard? So, for example, you could run traktor with a djm 250 + the zomo?
    Last edited by Schalenberg; 02-20-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Remember his budget is around $100 USD guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast