Numark 4Trak Help Needed

Default Numark 4Trak Help Needed

Ok so I posted this on the Numark forums before I posted it here since its a Numark product. So my controller has been working fine but the effects bar works but the led buttons dont light up I'd like the buttons top light up simple right wrong. Numark has a LED Bar Fix tsi sure it fixes the leds not lighting up but it knocks out the controller tsi then the controller does not work that wont fly me. Has anyone found a workaround that males the buttons on the effects bar light up and the controller work as well. Im on a Win 8.1 laptop running Traktor 2.7.3 thanks.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    Ok so I posted this on the Numark forums before I posted it here since its a Numark product. So my controller has been working fine but the effects bar works but the led buttons dont light up I'd like the buttons top light up simple right wrong. Numark has a LED Bar Fix tsi sure it fixes the leds not lighting up but it knocks out the controller tsi then the controller does not work that wont fly me. Has anyone found a workaround that males the buttons on the effects bar light up and the controller work as well. Im on a Win 8.1 laptop running Traktor 2.7.3 thanks.
    Add the new FX bar mapping, DON'T use the big import button at the bottom. Then it won't "knock out" the controller TSI but rather add to it.

Tech Mentor

Or you can just make your own mapping - the bug in the FX bar is that it won't respond to the "named" controller messages that were specifically meant for the 4Trak, but only responds to regular MIDI. If you just map the lights to regular MIDI message outputs, they work fine. The Numark file is identical to what I distributed to the community earlier when I figured out what was wrong with the controller...

Quote Originally Posted by DJQA View Post
    Add the new FX bar mapping, DON'T use the big import button at the bottom. Then it won't "knock out" the controller TSI but rather add to it.
    Ive tried that but it doesent work, I will try to make my own mapping. Do you have a link to what you distributed to the DJTT community I'd appreciate it.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip