Gaining Traction On Soundcloud And Other Social Media Platforms - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Tagging the artists you use in mixes is a great idea, i have found to my delight several artists comments on our mixes thanking us for using their tracks, and when they share your mix .. Boom! At least 1 more follower *wink*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

A&H Xone2D & 1D+Djm800+BST PR 4,5 (x3)+ M-Jam + mac
    https://soundcloud.com/dj-wo-k
    https://www.facebook.com/dj.wo.k

This is great - just replying to bump and to 'subscribe' to the thread...
    SC - WS

Quote Originally Posted by dj wo k View Post
    Lol! Shared that one mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Make sure your Fan Pages & Twitter are linked for Auto-Sharing ... Makes things a hella lot easier.

I like how you lay it out in the beginning, makes for a good motivational read.
    One feeds the pocket, the other feeds the soul "DJ Mpire"

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Make sure your Fan Pages & Twitter are linked for Auto-Sharing ... Makes things a hella lot easier.
    I can also recommend Reverbnation... As it can sync to all of your pages and post all at once.

Costs a bit monthly, but it really is an excellent platform for expanding your audience, adding press kits, allows you to gain followers and put out email blasts. You can manage your shows, and they even give you a domain name to make your own website.

Something else to look into

Bump for newbies

Hey Kwal thanks alot! for this post as an Newbie myself ive been trying to make myself all the concept and artwork. Im going to leave here my soundcloud and fb page to see if i can get a feedback from u maybe about the artwork and concept and prolly of my latest mix!

www.facebook.com/ephemeroz

and here is the link for my latest set :https://soundcloud.com/ephemeroz/ephemeroz-alchemy

I've been really interested in alchemy lately so tried to match that with my interest in electronic music and crafted a set with that in mind.

Thanks in advance!

PD: I would like Feedback in what im missing please <3

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaInfection View Post
    Hey Kwal thanks alot! for this post as an Newbie myself ive been trying to make myself all the concept and artwork. Im going to leave here my soundcloud and fb page to see if i can get a feedback from u maybe about the artwork and concept and prolly of my latest mix!

www.facebook.com/ephemeroz

and here is the link for my latest set :https://soundcloud.com/ephemeroz/ephemeroz-alchemy

I've been really interested in alchemy lately so tried to match that with my interest in electronic music and crafted a set with that in mind.

Thanks in advance!

PD: I would like Feedback in what im missing please <3
    Honestly I am a huge fan of that artwork. It's done right and I'd suggest re using it for a while to save time and money. Just change the title of the song/mix and leave the rest the same so that way your pages will all have matching artwork and it will look clean and organized.

The mix is fine, you have a tracklist which is good too. I would suggest changing your name on Soundcloud from Joel to your DJ name "EphemeroZ" to avoid confusion.

Don't be afraid to look into Twitter also. It's another good place to share your mix if you use the few tips I mentioned in the original post.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast