Basics on producing Electro House?
    Tech Wizard

Default Basics on producing Electro House?

I'm a beginner here, learning intro to music production on Coursera because I can't afford any institution as for now. Nor I feel it worths the price. I enjoy the Electro and Trance so far, is that any way to differ it with other genres such as House, Deep house, Dnb, or others? How should I focus on my investment?

Sign up for Sonic Academy.. It's like $40 bucks and they have plenty of videos that walk you through the basics of your Daw all the way up to in depth tutorials on how to build a track in any genre. From drums, to synths, to fx, etc. Download all the videos and cancel your subscription if you want, or keep it. Whatever you want to do.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Sign up for Sonic Academy.. It's like $40 bucks and they have plenty of videos that walk you through the basics of your Daw all the way up to in depth tutorials on how to build a track in any genre. From drums, to synths, to fx, etc. Download all the videos and cancel your subscription if you want, or keep it. Whatever you want to do.
    So you're saying I get all of the lessons I need to start producing with $40? From beginner to more advanced levels? Should be great it that's what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotzeus View Post
    So you're saying I get all of the lessons I need to start producing with $40? From beginner to more advanced levels? Should be great it that's what you're saying.
    Sonic Academy has a lot of information on their website. They teach you a lot but you have to also be able to retain information and put it to use. You don't just get the skills to make songs by watching a video.