Where to get feedback, positive criticism. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I would post something of my own to get feedback about what is missing and what can be improved in a technical way, I never thought about changing my ideas the way others see them 'better'. For example there might be too much of bass that I might did not notice because I am inexperienced listener.
    -Ableton suite- -Traktor- -Kontrol Z1- -Kontrol X1- -Oxygen 49- -BX8- -HD25II- -Buddha-

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkox View Post
    Well I would post something of my own to get feedback about what is missing and what can be improved in a technical way, I never thought about changing my ideas the way others see them 'better'. For example there might be too much of bass that I might did not notice because I am inexperienced listener.
    When posting for feedback just be specific.

"Hey, I'm unsure of my bass levels in my mix can you have a listen and let me know what you think?"

With that, someone will know what to listen for.. If you just post your song and say "feedback welcomed" then you're essentially inviting someone for a casual listen and maybe an opinion.

e/ If you want something specific checked out, PM me and I will gladly help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12