Doing a sales presentation for Traktor Pro 2, any one have any tips?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Doing a sales presentation for Traktor Pro 2, any one have any tips?

Hello, so I've got to do a 6 minute sales presentation on a product for a business presentation class and I picked Traktor Pro 2.

Anyone feel like helping me do my homework? Ha...

I've got to find three benefits to talk about. Theses feature can't be literal features but more along the lines of emotional, such as a way to express your creativity.

My thesis is: Free yourself from the mundane routine of life; escape reality and let your self-expression fly.
    so these benefits needs to relate to that.

Thanks!
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

DO you like very buttons? Much smashing is THE good skillset! so very interwebs! famous is instant!!

TRAKTOR PRO NOW!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Wow.... I made this post to ask for help.... I in no way asked you to write the whole freakin' presentation for me! Thank you sir! 1 million Internet point are yours for the talking :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    DO you like very buttons? Much smashing is THE good skillset! so very interwebs! famous is instant!!

TRAKTOR PRO NOW!
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

seriously though... make a meme out of it...

on the serious tip i think some of the main "selling points" of traktor are:

* very little to carry
    * supports many workflows/multiple creative paths
    * fast learning curve/easy to sound good
    * highly customizable

it practically sells itself
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

The midi customisation is crazy. Can make a midi map for just about every usb midi controller out there
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Tech Mentor

I used to sell high end bicycles, and i would get many customers that would come in with little to no experience with cycling ready to spend 3k, but could easily spend 5k+. the technical features is all rubbish to them, what they cared about was either if: it makes them go faster or makes the ride more comfortable. so if one bike did that better than the other, they would pick the one that performed better.

Don't focus on the technical features, sell the experience.

talk about the interface, the intuitive navigation, and the bright display form.

try not to talk about the effects, the different cue function or how you can custom map.
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Talk about how it gives you creative control over effects ...

I've got to find three benefits to talk about.
    Stick three Phasers on the one track

All I have to say is Remix Decks, some people get real emotional about their remix decks lol.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

lolol just do a whole speech about how the sync button makes you a better dj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast