Ableton 9 Live help with mad zach sound packs

Default Ableton 9 Live help with mad zach sound packs

I'm running ableton 9 Live with mad zach sound packs. Most of them work fine. But they're a handfull of them that dont work at all whatsoever. Any tips on how to get it to work or, should i just downgrade ableton? please help this newbie here thanks!

are you able to locate the .wavs for the packs that arent working? if so you can manually drop them into drum racks and save them. if the .wavs are missing or corrupted, you will have to re download them. i had a problem with the ill gates soundpacks when i bought from DJTT, and with one of their awesome sales reps, we were able to figure out that somehow my browser wasnt DLing the files correctly and had me try a different browser, which worked great.you could try this approach too maybe?

if none of this seems to help your situaltion, please describe the issue in more detail.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

A lot of them you need to choose midi input from all inputs as sometimes it seems Mad Zach forgets to change the midi settings from whatever hardware he was using at the time.