Vestax PMC-CX. Sell or not?

Cool Vestax PMC-CX. Sell or not?

Hi guys,

Have one but usage frequency tends to zero, coz also have Xone:92, which is more flexible. I like CX when I want to listen Michael Jackson, Sting or smth like that)), coz sound is more solid and fatty versus Xone without a doubt.
    So what would you do? And what do you think about the possible price for PMC-CX today?
    image1 (2).jpg

Seems like today djs don't even know what actually pmc-cx is)) bad news..

Just keep it man

Default Buy

Hey man. I have the db4 mixer. But I would like your cx in my studio. You up for selling?

Cool Xono 92 x CX

Quote Originally Posted by A Man From Siberia View Post
    Hi guys,

Have one but usage frequency tends to zero, coz also have Xone:92, which is more flexible. I like CX when I want to listen Michael Jackson, Sting or smth like that)), coz sound is more solid and fatty versus Xone without a doubt.
    So what would you do? And what do you think about the possible price for PMC-CX today?
    image1 (2).jpg
    I think the xone 92 is perfect, but the Cx is a classic

The CX with a rotary kit was the first rotary I ever played on. I absolutely loved it. Fantastic mixers!
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

I'd say you should get somewhere between $1300-$1600 if you stuck it on Ebay, S/H Vestax mixer prices seem to have shot up as much as Technics prices.

Its an awesome mixer, needs a good home