Maschine MK2 Screen issue

Default Maschine MK2 Screen issue

So i just bought a used MMk2. downloaded all the latest drivers and software and then plugged it in. Everything works fine. Except there is no Data showing on the screen. Check if it was sending MIDI messages, and thats good. Everything seems to be in order except this.
    I see a couple people have had the issue but I see no answer for it.

Can one of you cats hook me up with a link?

Much appreciated.

Tomii
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

FIXED! just took the damn thing apart, blew on it like an old nintendo game and put it back together. BLAM!

No really though. I honestly think the screws where initially put in too tight. When you take the Maschine apart, it has three smaller screws holding the screen devise to the mother board. If you remove them, the whole piece lifts out pretty easy. Once I loosened them and released some tension, both screens started working. Before, The left side was dim and kept glitching - no more. Both sides displayed no data -- its now good. No problems since. I recreated the problem by tightening the screws and once loosened a bit, they started working again.

Don't know if this helps anyone that may have this issue but it worked for me. I don't really suggest removing the warranty sticker, nor completely taking this thing apart. But my over whelming curiosity for taking things apart to see what makes them tick got the better of me. Worked this time, just wish I knew how to put my TV back together.
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Thanks for your post Tomii! @Jedras83, go for it!

I had the flickering screen issue (right side) for quite some time, started within the first few months of owning the MK2 new. I finally sent it out to NI just before my warranty expired but, it came back with nothing fixed. That was about a year ago and it's been getting worse lately.
    Read this thread and figured I'd finally get into this thing. IMO, every screw in the unit was way too tight! I also disconnected the LCDs' PCB from the main board and sprayed some air around the connection between the two, aside from replacing the screws with what I thought to be much more suitable torque. Put it back together and it's like new again, perfect!

Thanks again for the inspiration Tomii!!

SWEET! Yeah I haven't had a problem since i did it. Glad it works for all of you guys

I made a guide for people hesitant to open up their MK2's
    https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+...ine+MKII/76330