Can I run the latest version of Traktor? i3 processor

Default Can I run the latest version of Traktor? i3 processor

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if my laptop can handle the latest version of Traktor. I saw on the NI website that the minimum system requirements are i5 processor and newer this worries me because i only have an i3. Thanks so much for your time.
    My specs are:
    Windows 7 64 bit
    Intel i3 2.10 GHz
    6gb ram.

Yep. Welcome to DJTT
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Perfect, thanks alot! Also, just so i dont create another thread, im really considing buying a s2 mk2 but whenever i search it alot of problems come up. But, most of them seem to be a year or so old, so are the problems fixed by now?

Tech Convert

Within the past year there have been firmware and driver updates, so it should be ok. Make sure your system & OS is clean and running efficiently. Alternatively, download the demo and see if you can find a friend who owns an S2 or S4 already and try it out on your computer first.

If you buy it, check out the NI forum to find out what the current driver and firmware versions are and update if needed. Sometimes the hardware ships out with older firmware.

Thanks again for the replys. I installed Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 just to test and have just been playing tracks and the cpu never goes past half (4 tracks with effects, but no controller/ external sound card) Im about to buy the s2 and f1 and just want to be 100% that i wont waste money do to my computer.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Get something with at least i5.

I have i3, 4GB ram, dell laptop and have audio issues with both S2 mk2 and Traktor audio 2 sound cards.