Neemix' setup.

Thread: Neemix' setup.

Default Neemix' setup.

I'm new to the forums, but have been following DJ Tech Tools for a while. I just ordered a Kontrol F1 so I'll be spending more time in here. My current setup..

Macbook Pro Retina 13" (Late 2013)
    NI Kontrol Z2 (Chroma Caps & Cable)
    NI Kontrol X1 (Chroma Caps)
    Technics SL-1210M5G (x2)
    Ortofon Nightclub
    Pioneer HDJ-2000
    KRK Rokit 5" Gen2

On the table is a general purpose PC that I use for gaming, virtualization testing, video editing, ... you name it. I have messed around with production software, that's why I have the Akai MPK Mini, but I never really found a groove with it.

I've been spinning Drum & Bass for the most part, but am finding that spinning other genres is.. fun. That's what motivated me into purchasing the F1. I was playing around with cue points in Grandtheft - Give Me More and having so much fun with it that I decided to try something a bit more involved. F1 will be here Thursday.

Last edited by tekki; 03-28-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Tech Mentor

I'm friggin digging it man. What I love is the monitor stands. What brand are they? Where'd you get them from if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Eugguy View Post
    I'm friggin digging it man. What I love is the monitor stands. What brand are they? Where'd you get them from if you don't mind me asking?
    Hey thanks man! The stickers on the side say they're called Jamstands by Ultimate Support. I picked them up on Amazon. This is actually the 2nd pair of monitor stands I have owned and I like these because of the large plate that the speaker sits on. I also turned my plate upside down so that there is a lip on the sides. Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tech Wizard

Sweet setup! Always great to see dnb being kept alive on decks!

Nice and clean, digging it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Great little setup!

Thanks guys. Kontrol F1 came in. Gotta say it looks really sexy having all this NI gear together like this

IMG_1055.jpg

... and of course they announce a new controller right after I ordered this